1/2 lb chocolate chips
1 lb fresh strawberries with leaves
1. Wash strawberries and pat dry.
2. Cover cookie sheet with wax paper & tape down corners.
3. In a coffee cup, Melt chocolate in microwave oven till all is melted. (Start with three to four minutes) Stir when done.
4. While holding the stem, dip strawberries 3/4 way in the chocolate and place on cookie sheet.
5. Refrigerate till needed. The chocolate will need 30 minutes to set.
Note: Use the Chocolate Covered Strawberries the same day. If kept too long in the refrigerator, the sides may sweat.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Prep. time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour
Author: Chef Allan Arkin